Thursday, July 24, 2008

Back to Blogger

Well, yeah, so nothing happened here for months. Because it was blocked at work. Now its not. So I'm back. Huh, funny how that works. The interim (for you who are REALLY bored) is over here but I like Blogger better than LJ. Sorry, I'm just not an online community type guy.

So, yeah, I'll be musing, whining, cringing, shouting and pontificating from here again. It will be fun.

Oh, first whine. Since when is a computer wallpaper or screensaver a "prize?" I signed up for the Dr. Pepper "1 in 6 wins" contest and have put the codes in. So far I've won a 22 oz soda at Burger King, 2 screensavers and a wallpaper. Ok, the soda is a prize. But wallpaper? Screensaver? Heck, most people don't even USE screensavers anymore! What sort of lame prize is this? Its worse than winning nothing! Because instead of winning nothing, you win something you don't want and they call it a prize. Sad.

Whine out.

No comments: