Monday, September 8, 2008

A win is a win...

Well, the Bears did it. They beat the Colts in convincing fashion. That's good. Always good to start off with a win against one of the top teams in the league, even if they are a bit beat up. I am NOT complaining!

I'll start with what impressed me:

Defense, our defense was good! We put pressure on Manning, and we created turnovers. We tackled! It looked like our 2006 defense making hits and taking the ball away very good.

Special Teams, always good.

Offense: The O-line was good, Forte is very good, and our TEs are good. Orton also did fine, nothing fancy, but no screw-ups. That's ok.


Now, what concerns me. Our wide recievers, or lack of them. Unless we throw to our TEs a LOT (which we should) I'm concerned we won't really have a passing game which means we soon won't have a running game.

That said, well, we won, against the Colts! Yay!! I'm looking forward to how the year turns out.

No comments: