Monday, February 16, 2009

Why?

This is possibly my favorite question. I want to know why. Sometimes this is good, sometimes its bad. But, really, at the core of things is because I love knowing how things are connected.

I'm asking Why? a lot right now as our Directing Pastor, Dr. Timothy Bias, the man who helped me so much, the man who married me, is being moved to a church in Ohio.

I knew this day might come, when he would leave, either through retirement or placement, but I had hoped it would not be so soon.

I just want to know why. And, I guess, sometimes the answer really is because. Because God is sovereign, and knows more than me. Because God can use Him there. Because God sees that it is time for someone new to lead our church and carry us further along the journey. Because because because.

Sadly, even with all the becauses, I can't be happy about this right now. I just have to trust I suppose.

No comments: