Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Pray For Glenn Beck

I'm serious. He is seriously lost and confused. I may not like his politics, but the lies he is spouting about Jim Wallis, and the teachings of Christ are, well, I'm glad God is the arbiter of salvation, because then its up to God. Beck needs to stick to bad political diatribes and stay out of theology which he apparently knows very very little about.

Seriously, Glenn Beck needs to be prayed for.

Listen to where he says that "Jesus' message was about choice." It was? Interesting take on the Gospel message. Especially following a 1 line response from Jim Wallis saying the Gospel message was about the redistribution of wealth. Just going from what I've read of Rev. Wallis's books, I'm pretty sure there was a lot more to that statement then a single line snippet showed.

Anyway, here's the video clip.

And here is a link to a column Rev. Wallis wrote in response to Beck's show. Note the difference in tone between the two.

No comments: