Thursday, December 20, 2007

Not so long recap

Ok, well, my work started blocking blogger.com (as well as yahoo.com...all of yahoo.com) so i switched to other blog sites. Now, I'm resurrecting this one as a catch-all for my randomness.

This is mainly due to our new computer and the fact that while we have Vista, it is still an improvement from NT2000 and a messed up old machine.

Its almost Christmas, a time of joy and family. I just don't know where the time has gone. It's going on 3 months I've been married now! Like they say, time flies when you're having fun. :)

I fully intend to keep this fairly updated as topics go through my head. Well, not that often, but often enough.

Oh, and maybe, just maybe, I can figure out how to use google docs and post a campaign blog for our D&D campaign.

No comments: