Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Living What I Know

So, here I am, reading about radical love, hearing about reconciliation, and being driven nuts by incompetent/uncaring people at work.

So, here's my rant:

I am decent at my job. I want to do a good job. I try at my job. I try to own up to and correct my mistakes. I try and work hard.

I do not always succeed on all those things every day as I would like. Overall though, I put in a decent effort and care about my work.

I have this crazy idea everybody should be like this. They should care about doing it right for doing it's right sake. They should want to do what is best for the customer and the company. They should actually care that if they DON'T do their job right it makes other people's lives more difficult. They should tell the truth when they make a mistake or don't know an answer.

Shoulda, coulda, woulda. Simply put, they don't.

Drives me nuts, and honestly, it is frequently hard for me to stand these people much less show radical love towards them.

Crap, so then its a fail for me that way too. Curses!

I do realize no matter what I do, there will be people that don't care. But wow, I do pray that God allows me to do this paralegal thing, because its gotta be better than this. Right?

No comments: