Thursday, October 23, 2008

Home Makeovers...

So, the Extreme Homemakeover (or whatever the show is called) is redoing a house just down the street from me. About 4 or 5 blocks away they've demolished the house and have started on the basement.

Its been a bit crazy. I live on one of the main roads in my town, and having it cut off is a bit annoying. But I can live with it for a week.

My parents love the show. My wife does too. I enjoy it, though I don't watch it that often.

The show really strikes my dad, who if he had the time and money would do stuff like that all the time. He and my mom look forward to retirement so when help is needed somewhere they can head out and put the work in. I have cool parents.

Tonight, we're gonna walk down and check it out. Should be pretty interesting.

No comments: